Performance Analyst - Programmatic
Expiry Date: Monday, 08 January 2018Employer: Ikon Communications
Overview of job
Are you a digital and analytical wiz looking to kick – start your career? Ikon is the perfect place to explore your passion through analysing the data behind digital media investment and performance. Working with a variety of clients, internal teams, paid social and search as well as planning and buying media teams. Managing relationships with internal teams, clients and team mates to achieve the client’s goals together.
You’ll be working in the discipline of programmatic media, at the core of digital media buying, programmatic has grown exponentially over the past few years and acts as an automated and performance driven way of buying digital media.
Three best things about the job:
1. Learning and development in a new and important area of digital media and marketing
2. Working in a dynamic environment with a broader performance team across Search, Social, Programmatic and Digital
3. Becoming part of the Ikon Sydney family, with an opportunity to challenge the status quo and build your career working on some of the most exciting brands in market
Measures of success
In three months:
• Developed an understanding of the Ikon business, our key differentiators and position in market
• Developed an understanding of our clients engaging with Programmatic Performance Media
• Developed relationships with your team and peers in the Ikon family
• Follow IKON processes that include following Symphony IOs and reporting
In six months:
• Become accredited in buying platforms for programmatic performance media
• Become comfortable supporting your Performance Executive and Manager with day to day campaign management
• Build excellent working relationships with Programmatic Technology partners
In twelve months:
• Adding value to the strategic direction of the Programmatic Performance campaigns being briefed by clients
• Have developed an in depth understanding of your clients businesses and the campaigns we are running to drive business outcomes
• Have become the owner of your portfolio, running the day to day operations of your portfolio of clients
Responsibilities of the role:
As the Performance Analyst, you will be assisting in the execution of client’s campaigns across programmatic media. You will be empowered to be involved widely across the programmatic sphere, gaining exposure to all stages of the process. The role offers a unique stepping stone for a career in programmatic, with a focus on building your understanding of the role of platforms, how consumers use and engage with each platform, how consumers engage with brands, and the capabilities of the technical platforms and capabilities to ensure accurate reach of specific audiences.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that approved campaigns are set up, monitored, analysed and reported on to the highest standard, inclusive of any general administration tasks of the department are completed accurately. This role sits within the performance team, who are a team of passionate digital performance specialists combining paid social, search and programmatic. You will be working with experts in each of these sectors to become knowledgeable in these cross functional offerings.
What you will need:
• A burning desire to make a difference
• Passion … think about the client’s money like you do your own!
• A keen interest to learn, develop and push yourself.
• Open to honest feedback both good and bad.
• Challenge how it’s always been done. Be different in every interaction.
• Roll your sleeves up. Help out. Pitch in and nurture the pack.
• Make it fun. If it’s starting to feel like a job, then change something. Surprise us. Surprise you.
About Ikon Communications
Ikon is a full-service communications agency with over $380m in billings across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Auckland.
We have the breadth and depth of experience to create bespoke solutions for each and every client. For some, that might be a full suite of services from strategy, data, creative and media. For others, it could simply be amplifying a marketing spend across search and social.
You can learn more about what it means to be an Ikonoclast by visiting our website below:
Submit Applications To: Chloe_Purcell@ikoncommunications.com.au
Contact Name: Chloe Purcell