Media Communications Assistant
Expiry Date: Sunday, 29 April 2018Employer: Hyland
The HYLAND Life
HYLAND is an independent, integrated agency experiencing exponential growth. We provide full service, integrated solutions across the entire media landscape inclusive of ATL media, social, digital, content, programmatic & creative.
We invest in the growth of our people via extensive training programs. We are passionate about promoting internally which enables all our staff to progress their careers commensurate with their dedication.
As Media Communications Assistant you are required to:
- Assist in the buying process across media as advised by the Communications Manager/ Executive.
- Responsible for accuracy in loading media bookings into BMD including non-commissionable costs and against correct codes.
- Check media booking confirmations and alert the Communications Manager to any discrepancies.
- Diligently performs checks on all monthly proforma invoices to ensure accurate client invoicing.
- Responsible for post reports including populating the post analysis tracking document weekly/monthly and owning collation of the document before passing over the Communications Manager for additional analysis.
You’ll need to bring to the agency:
- A strong attention to detail both numerically and grammatically.
- A great supporter of the business with a willingness to assist where required with a no job is too big or too small attitude.
- An efficient, courteous and straightforward manner in all relationships within the agency and with clients & media partners.
- An ability to resolve any issues in a fair and objective manner.
- Focused on ROI for the business.
- Demonstrate tact and strong interpersonal skills.
- Seek out opportunities to demonstrate personal leadership.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Work experience in a media agency is preferred but not essential
- Degree in Communications, Media or similar is preferred
- Cover Letter
Submit Applications To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Liz Righton
Contact Number: 0284845555