We are on the hunt for our next Account Manager to join our fast-growing team and help grow our business, supporting our ever-increasing need to drive account excellence for our clients.
- Knowledge: The AM will provide expert media advice to clients, ensuring the highest standards across paid-media, both traditional and digital, data analysis, and reporting.
- Attention-to-Detail: The AM will be thorough and deliberate in all instances and he/she will maintain the highest standard for accuracy and quality of work.
- Professionalism: Ability to lead client conversations, understand The Brief and deliverables requested, representing the agency with professionalism and pride
- Enthusiasm: The AM will work hard and proactively, seeking opportunities to take on additional duties, and building team morale.
- Planning paid media campaigns across traditional and digital channels
- Management of direct reports in campaign implementation
- Key relationship driver with client marketing teams, DWA network, media partners
- Media partner briefing and negotiation
- Lead communications, both verbal and written, with client stakeholders
- Manage pre & post campaign reporting, including competitive analysis
- Training & development of Account Executive & Account Coordinator
- Routine use of media & audience research tools
- Other duties as required by the Account Director
- 3-5 years’ experience, specific to media agency/advertising background
- Use of media ad serving technology and ability to learn new platforms
- Sophisticated understanding of traditional & digital media, and advertising concepts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tell a story based on data
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of detailed tasks
- Ability to investigate and solve problems independently and clearly communicate results
- Verbal and written client-facing experience
- Possess strong organizational & time management skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and continuous learning
- Amplifies a culture of respect, trust, and team communication
- Positive attitude & ability to multi-task
- Sydney based with Australian working right/approved Visa requirements
DWA is a global media and marketing agency for technology companies. With its feet in media and its head in data and analytics, DWA has a fascination with the art and science of engaging people. That’s why you’ll find us at the intersection where media, technology and strategic marketing meet. Operating from eight offices around the globe covering North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific, DWA offers a range of programs such as programmatic media, marketing automation, account-based marketing and content marketing consulting - all for over 150 of the world’s best technology companies, including DXC, NetApp, Salesforce, Cisco, and Intuit.
- Cover Letter
Submit Applications To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Tim Brogan