We are on the hunt for our next Account Manager to join our fast-growing team and help grow our business, supporting our ever-increasing need to drive account excellence for our clients.
The Account Coordinator will support the paid-media team under the direction of the Account Director. They will fulfil duties as specified by their team, which will include account administration and implementing stages of media planning and buying.
- Attention-to-Detail: The AC will be thorough and deliberate in all instances and he/she will maintain the highest standard for accuracy and quality of work.
- Enthusiasm: The AC will work hard and proactively, seeking opportunities to take on additional duties and learn new skills.
- Dedication: Interest and dedication to understanding the complexities of paid-media, both traditional and digital, data analysis, and reporting.
Managing the executional aspects of media planning and buying across traditional and digital channels:
- Campaign implementation:
- Creation of material specifications document.
- Requesting of & trafficking of creative materials from clients to publishers.
- Campaign Management:
- Setting up (trafficking) digital campaigns.
- optimizing & reporting of digital campaigns.
- Requesting, checking & execution of media partner contracts.
- Managing monthly client invoicing.
- Compiling monthly competitive reports.
- Compiling and sharing of relevant client/category news updates.
- Attend weekly meetings with media reps to understand media landscape & advertising products available.
- Build strong relationships with team and clients.
- Other duties as required by the Account Director.
- 0-1 years’ experience, preferably with marketing/advertising tertiary background.
- Use of media ad serving technology is favourable.
- Understanding of core advertising and media terminology.
- Basic understanding of digital advertising and concepts.
- Good analytical thinking and an eye for detail.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills & time management.
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and continuous learning.
- Amplifies a culture of respect, trust, and team communication.
- Sydney based with Australian working right/approved Visa requirements.
DWA is a global media and marketing agency for technology companies. With its feet in media and its head in data and analytics, DWA has a fascination with the art and science of engaging people. That’s why you’ll find us at the intersection where media, technology and strategic marketing meet. Operating from eight offices around the globe covering North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific, DWA offers a range of programs such as programmatic media, marketing automation, account-based marketing and content marketing consulting - all for over 150 of the world’s best technology companies, including DXC, NetApp, Salesforce, Cisco, and Intuit.
- Cover Letter
Submit Applications To: email@example.com
Contact Name: Tim Brogan