Expiry Date: Monday, 12 November 2018Employer: Ikon Communications
Location: Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
Three best things about the job:
- The Team – learn from an inspiring and supportive team.
- The Potential – an opportunity to challenge the status quo and build your career working on some of the most exciting, established and evolving brands in the market.
- Media Exposure – to be part of a fun and dynamic full-service agency with exposure to all areas of the business. No one day will be the same.
Measures of success:
In three months
- Develop and understand the Ikon business, our key differentiators and position in market
- Develop an understanding of your client group
- Develop relationships with your team and peers across Ikon
In six months
- Become the master of reporting; drawing out valuable insights for the team and client
- Become comfortable supporting the team Executive & Manager with day to day campaign management
In twelve months
- Adding value to the campaigns being briefed by clients
- Develop an in-depth understanding of your client’s businesses and campaigns to drive business outcomes
- Become the owner of your portfolio, run the day to day operations of and support the Media Executive with client communications
What you will need:
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about the media industry
- Eagerness to add value to the team and wider agency
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in Communications, Media or similar is preferable but not essential
About Ikon Communications
Ikon is a full-service communications agency with over $450m in billings across offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
We have the breadth and depth of experience to create bespoke solutions for each and every client. For some, that might be a full suite of services from strategy, data, creative and media. For others, it could simply be amplifying a marketing spend across search and social.
You can learn more about what it means to be an Ikonoclast by visiting our website below:
Please submit all applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: email@example.com