Val Morgan Sales Coordinator
Expiry Date: Monday, 29 October 2018Employer: Val Morgan
Val Morgan are currently on the lookout for a gutsy and reliable Sales Coordinator to join their team based in Sydney CBD. Reporting directly to the Group Sales Manager, you will have an unquenchable desire to help get things done. This is a role for an individual who is passionate about developing a career in Media Sales. We’re looking for someone who is self-sufficient, organised and an outstanding communicator, who will help us continue to be the best the industry has to offer.
As a Sales Coordinator, no two days will ever be the same. You’ll be responsible for providing efficient administrative support to the sales team and our clients, supporting all sales related activities and helping to achieve our sales targets. In return you’ll get invaluable exposure to the AU media industry, learn everything about outdoor media and the opportunity to work with some of the best and most experienced people in the business.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to client satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of bookings
- Creating presentations on Powerpoint with mock ups required for activations,
- Assisting with scheduling and supporting the backend coordination for campaign management
- Liaising with media and creative agency clients by email and over the phone
Who are Val Morgan looking for?
It goes without saying you’ll be a top performer and an agile collaborator. You are highly tenacious, focused and have an analytical mind. Val Morgan are also looking for someone with:
- Excellent presentation skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Team player, welcoming ideas from others and prepared to actively share information
- Personal style characterised by collaboration, confidence and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Results and achievement orientated; ability to achieve results in a fast-paced competitive environment with strict deadlines
- Can do attitude
Benefits & Culture:
Val Morgan are proud of their dynamic workforce, their people are everything and we care about each other here. Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, people love working at Val Morgan because it’s fun, lively with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a hardworking & award-winning team who give a damn about what they do! If you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and a bunch more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Contact Name: Mike Robertson - email@example.com