Expiry Date: Sunday, 11 November 2018Reference: CLM/1362307
Employer: CHE Proximity
Location: Sydney NSW
Who is CHE Proximity
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
That's why we are looking for a new breed of Performance Executive
When we bought media in-house we didn't put it in a corner, instead we centralised it in the strategic planning department, within experience. Why? Because we believe experience starts with the very first exposure to a brand and so bought and owned channels should be planned together across the entire experience.
Our approach is driven by data and technology. Data is a huge part of what we do as an agency and media is no different. We're fortunate to have some excellent data scientists working with us helping to build the latest and greatest in models. From a technology point of view, we're bringing adtech and martech together and have a team of developers enabling this. You'll also be surrounded by brand and innovation planners, a UX team and Creative Directors who are all incredibly excited about this new offering.
Our client base has grown rapidly and is continuing on this upward trajectory. All of our clients are looking for fresh thinking in media. They cover a range of industries across education, energy, health and other service providers.
We are backed by The Omnicom Media Group and have access to all tools, support and deals. We are constantly evaluating new technology, data and media partners to ensure we're delivering the best performance offering and you'll be a part of this. Our focus is delivering performance solutions which live up to vision of right person, right place for the right. We're looking for someone who shares this vision and wants to be part of innovating and changing how we do things.
A day in the life
- Delivering performance recommendations for client which generate real business outcomes.
- Working within CHE Proximity's DSP platforms
- Working across Facebook business manager.
- Working across CHE Proximity search accounts.
- Meeting with media and data partners ensuring access of new innovations to CHEP clients.
- Reviewing reporting to gain data insights.
- Proactively seek optimizations throughout campaign periods
- Working with other departments in the agency to solve client's business problems.
- Helping to educate the wider agency and other departments.
How will we know you are the one?
- A reasonable understanding of the programmatic landscape
- A reasonable understanding of SEM and SEO
- An understanding of social platforms and their advertising formats
- Experience with DMP's will be preferred, but not essential
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Loves to work in an agile way
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Contact Name: NA