Expiry Date: Sunday, 11 November 2018Reference: CLM/1360849
Employer: CHE Proximity
Who is CHE Proximity
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
Media at CHE Proximity
Our approach is driven by behaviour based media planning. Data is a huge part of what we do as an agency and media is no different. We're fortunate to have some excellent data scientists working with us helping to build the latest and greatest in models. You'll also be surrounded by brand and innovation planners, a UX team and Creative Directors.
All of our clients are fully integrated (across digital and ATL channels) and are looking for fresh thinking in media. And they love search (as do we)! They cover a range of industries across education, energy, health and other service providers.
How we will know you are the one
- Previous experience in a digital marketing or a search role preferred, but not essential
- An interest in, or an understanding of, digital marketing trends
- The ability to work through a task in a logical manner
- Work within a collaborative team to implement SEM & SEO solutions
- Manage workflow and administration to be accountable and meet deadlines
- Work with partners and other members of the team to develop relationships inside and outside the agency
- Help in educating the wider agency and other departments on new technology and trends
- Manage the expectations of different agency and client stakeholders
- A desire to improve processes and work flows where needed
- The ability to work autonomously and prioritise tasks
- Ambitious and proactive by nature
- Are fluent in English and have a strong attention to detail (i.e. spelling & grammar)
- The ability, or potential, to write engaging and effective ad copy
- Possesses a positive attitude and wants to join a winning team
Other things that will make you excel in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.