Performance and Digital Assistant
Expiry Date: Thursday, 31 January 2019Employer: Atomic 212
Atomic 212° is a media agency, but not the kind you think. Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and buying, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
Why 212 ?
This is symbolic of boiling point, as in 212° Fahrenheit, a point where liquid turns to gas, molecules separate from each other, and something new and exciting is created. Whether in water or media, the conditions need to be just right to reach the boiling point where on creating this kind of environment and set of conditions.
We have a fabulous office in Walsh Bay. You will get to work with some of the smartest people in the industry and while you are with us you will have fun and develop your career.
*Seeking Media/Comms/Info Tech/Data Graduates*
As Assistant you will be provide indispensable support to the Performance team and deliver best in class implementation support to ensure client results and expectations are achieved. You will be part of a high-performing, dynamic and adaptive team, with an appetite for driving results for the clients.
The Performance Assistant is responsible for making sure tasks assigned are executed promptly, efficiently and effectively to help the team meet client objectives. You have an opportunity to develop and hone your understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how all channels play a role in delivering a desired business outcome.
- Work with the Performance Manager/Executive to achieve campaign performance and deliverables for clients across both display and social
- Support the Performance Manager/Executive in campaign planning by liaising closely with external vendors and internal teams and business units.
- Start to build in-depth knowledge of all digital vendors and their offerings
- Start to develop an understanding of the role of all media channels in delivering on client objectives
- Fully responsible for implementing your deliverables, on time and in an efficient manner. Your managers and clients should never need to chase overdue work.
- Learn the basics of performance implementation including building creative specs documents, trafficking, campaign set up, optimization and reporting
- You would also manage regular and ad hoc reporting, including basic data analysis, weekly, daily and competitive reporting
- Starts to develop key relationships with the media & publisher partners
- Considerate of expectations and ensures delivery on all client & internal deliverables
- Builds internal relationship within the team and across the agency.
- Ensures ultimate attention to detail and data/information accuracy, to assure team and client’s confidence in our work
- Takes pride in all work delivered and ensure the presentation and design is impeccable and consistent with Atomic 212° guidelines.
- Ideally you will have had experience as an intern in a media/performance agency or media publisher during your degree but this is not essential. Most important is that you are passionate about being a part of this industry
- Ability to manage a broad scope of tasks and manage time & workload to deliver on deadlines.
- Knowledge of biddable media a benefit (Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook etc)
- Experience in display ideal
- Previous experience of any area of online marketing an advantage although not essential
- Genuine interest in the online market
- Strong attention to detail essential
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Experience of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G Suite
- High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts and formulae desirable but not essential
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Strong numeracy and mathematical skills
- Shows initiative and seeks out new projects and tasks whenever possible.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint required, and experience with Mac programs: Numbers, Pages and Keynote is preferable.
For more information visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/
Please submit a cover letter along with your CV to Carolyn Maloney, People & Culture Director, outlining why you would like to start your career in the industry with Atomic212 and what skills you can bring to the agency and this role.
- Cover Letter
Submit Applications To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Carolyn Maloney