Digital Account Manager (SEM/Programmatic/Social)
Expiry Date: Tuesday, 15 January 2019Employer: Paykel
We are an independent and successful media planning and buying agency. We are looking for a Digital Account Manager with a focus or passion in Paid Search with 1-2+ years’ experience in the industry.
An organisational superstar, you are happy getting involved in all areas of digital, from assisting in initial strategy through to implementation and execution of all aspects of digital campaigns across Display (publisher/programmatic), Mobile, Video (inc CUTV), Social & Search. You love analysing performance and making optimisations to yield the best returns for our clients. You are comfortable working across the Google Marketing Platform and are excited to see how results can improve when all tools are integrated and working together.
There will be times when you will need to work autonomously, therefore time management is key to this role, however you will always have support from a senior member of management.
This is an exciting time for Paykel as we go through a period of Digital growth and this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to spread their wings and get involved in a truly supportive and open team environment
To be the first point of contact for clients on a day to day basis across all campaigns, including display, video, mobile, programmatic, Search & Social.
Responsibilities to include:
- Maintaining effective relationships with clients and ensuring in depth knowledge of their business and its needs.
- Identify and deliver unique and innovative strategies to leverage brand strength to best compliment online medium.
- Understand and interpret research, market data and systems.
- Search for new, innovative and relevant communications ideas and present these to clients.
- Implement the approved strategy through negotiation, placement, and stewardship of the buys.
- Ensure optimum negotiations and cost management of buying is delivered.
- Campaign and placement pacing delivery and optimisation
- Day to day client facing to communicate results and recommendations
- Manage and optimize paid search for our clients, taking day to day responsibility for their operation and managing them to meet our clients targets.
- PPC Keyword research, analysis and optimisation
- Provides communication to clients on progress and outcome of buys and results.
- Manage internal team to help in the final delivery of the buy and all the administrative requirements.
- Mentoring/managing training of other team members
- Analyse data and report key findings and recommendations to clients
- Ensure all budgets are adhered to and billed correctly
- Ad trafficking capability (Google Campaign Manager)
- Creation and delivery of ad tags & conversion tags to clients and publishers
- Able to work to deadlines in fast past environment (time management skills)
- High attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Financial and numerical astuteness
- Familiar with Google Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360 (preferable but not essential), social buying via Facebook for Business (preferable but not essential)
Australian Residents Only
- Cover Letter
Submit Applications To: Nina@paykel.com.au