Expiry Date: Friday, 01 March 2019Employer: Ikon Communications
In 3 months:
* Learn the tools of the trade and understand when to apply (ie BCC/ eram/ Roy Morgan/ Sizmek etc)
* Induction into the various clients we manage
* Finance Tracking, Loading and Invoicing
In 6 months:
* Ownership of the material deployment process
* Building key relationships and contacts with media owners
* Provide support to your Manager with day to day campaign management and the team
* Work with team to improve all client Scorecard outcomes
In 12 months:
* Contribution to campaign planning process including presentations to client
* Present recommendations and campaign results/learnings to clients – Weekly WIPs and Quarterly Reviews
* Be an expert in all things trade and share expertise with broader department and agency – build your profile
* Add value to the strategic direction of campaigns being briefed by clients
* Develop an in depth understanding of your client’s businesses and the campaigns we are running to drive business outcomes
What will help you succeed
Exceptional excel skills, ability to multi task and an interest in digital.
* Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
* Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
* Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
* Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
* Health and wellbeing discounts
*Access to cool industry events
* Dedicated learning and development specialist to unlock your full potential
* The best view in The Rocks of the harbour bridge!
Please apply directly with your CV and Cover Letter here - http://app.jobvite.com/m?3RohjkwE