Expiry Date: Sunday, 31 March 2019Employer: Ikon Communications
Ikon Melbourne is looking for their next Media Coordinator to be our next Ikonoclast – one who seeks to break conventions and challenge the status quo.
Overview of job
As a Media Coordinator, you will be assisting the trading team in managing the day to day buying and execution of media campaigns across a broad range of clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Trading Manager and Trading Director
Three best things about the job:
- Learning an development across a range of skills, and understanding what makes the media industry tick
- Being part of the Ikon Melbourne family, an office that supports its staff
- Great friendly culture
Measures of success –
In three months:
* Demonstrated strong attention to detail
* Learned skills across Spectra MD, able to run basic tasks from third party and proprietary tools
* Developed a base level understanding of all media
In six months:
* Ability to work independently on tasks
* Understanding of media and their role
* Developed relationships internally and with external media partners
In twelve months:
* Be the owner of the reporting across the trading group
* Ability to provide insight on reporting
* Media bookings and showing developing negotiation skills
Responsibilities of the role:
You will be responsible for material, tracking, invoicing and general administration as part of your role in the trading team, all the while learning the tos and fros of negotiation and trade in a dynamic environment. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate both skills across maths and a strong attention to detail, be open to new learning and be comfortable with dealing with people both internally and externally.
What you will need:
* Strong Attention to detail
* Willingness to learn and take on new tasks
* Be good with numbers
* Computer literacy, and existing skills in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
* Have genuine interest in media performance, what TV programs a working, what aren’t
* To enjoy dealing with people
* Ability to solve problems
About Ikon Communications
Ikon is a full-service communications agency with over $450m in billings across offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
We have the breadth and depth of experience to create bespoke solutions for each and every client. For some, that might be a full suite of services from strategy, data, creative and media. For others, it could simply be amplifying a marketing spend across search and social.
You can learn more about what it means to be an Ikonoclast by visiting our website below:
Please apply directly with your CV and Cover Letter through the attached link http://app.jobvite.com/m?38dclkwH