Social Media Executive
Expiry Date: Monday, 25 January 2021Employer: PHD
PHD – Employer of Choice
PHD is synonymous with planning excellence and innovation as we strive to always Find a Better Way for our clients. With best in breed technology at your fingertips, ‘Source' our globally collaborative planning tool will allow you to take your planning skills to the next level and produce campaigns anchored in marketing science, effectiveness and genuine consumer insight.
We are looking for a Social Media Executive who will support heavily in the execution paid social. This involves assisting with content calendar building, community management, reporting, and project management (e.g time tables, scheduling, briefing, planning and setting deadlines).
You will be working on an exciting account that handles different products, so we want someone with strong project management skills and attention to detail.
Your day to day…
- Work on social projects alongside other specialist business unit and client team members to provide additional support as required at times.
- Manage and execute multi-platform media plans alongside the planning and investment teams, updating and optimising strategies and budgets where necessary and support programmatic buys.
- Manage campaign delivery, reporting, analysis and assisting with finance where needed.
- Working with partner agencies, such as Application Developers, Software Providers, Production Houses and other Agencies. You have responsibility to work in accord with these agencies to support the PHD team throughout overall delivery of the social element of a campaign.
- Set up of new social media profiles across platforms, daily/weekly/monthly reporting
- Platform management: daily community management, content creation where appropriate, focused drive to deliver a % of earned media.
- Engage in Influencer activities such as talent outreach, advocate identification and digital PR or propagation of third-party content.
- Understanding of SEO to drive organic search where possible – with content seeding across social platforms.
Who are you?
- You've had around 2+ years of relevant media experience
- Experience with Social Management Platforms
- Good understanding of media fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
- Strong client facing communication & presentation skills'
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative
We strongly believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences enrich our work life and quality of work produced. We welcome people of all backgrounds and warmly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
Why PHD and who are we?
PHD is a strategic-led planning and buying media agency, a vital part of the Omnicom Media Group and Australia's fastest growing media network. Today, we are one of the most acclaimed media and communications agency networks globally and locally, here in Australia, we are recognised as an Employer of Choice as well as Australia's 2nd most innovative company by the Australian Financial Review.
Built on a culture of creativity and innovation, PHD substantially invests in its people and culture to generate a unique, energetic and collaborating working environment that inspires.
If you are interested in finding our more about this opportunity and any others open across the business, please apply with an up to date version of your resume.
Submit Applications To: Margarita.email@example.com
Contact Name: Margarita Goco