Head of Investment
Expiry Date: Monday, 02 August 2021Employer: Starcom
As the Human Experience Company, Starcom harnesses the power of media to bridge the tension between what people want and brands need.
We believe the alchemy of people and technology create experiences people love and actions brands need. Our people are empowered by technology and they use it to reinvent, navigating brand offerings in the way they want. They are carving their own desire lines through traditional consumer categories.
What we can offer you:
An inclusive and fun workplace where the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love and actions brands needs.
The opportunity to experience another world, learn a skill or do something you are passionate about outside of media through our annual Human Experience Day.
Flexible working – the ability to mould the way you want to work to fit your lifestyle.
A constantly evolving and personalised Learning and Development programme tailored to the training you need to drive your career development.
Local and Global Mobility – transferring to any agency within Publicis Groupe in Australia and internationally.
An onboarding program that commences from the point of you accepting our offer and shares everything that you need to know about Starcom and sets you up to achieve success throughout your first 6 months.
Progressive parental leave initiatives.
Wellbeing initiatives that support your ‘Wholeself’ – mental health initiatives which include a Publicis wide shut down in October each year to mark World Mental Health Day. We also have massages, flu shots, free breakfast and fruit and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
About the opportunity:
As part of the HX Partnerships team, the Head of Investment will nurture and inspire Starcom talent whilst also drive media partner relationships to ensure we continue to be at the forefront of innovation, creating products that drive client focused value creation and deliver commercial outcomes. The Head of Investment (Melbourne) is responsible for driving and enhancing our agency culture of Never Standing Still.
- Build effective partnerships with other members of the market Leadership Team creating a common vision and view of organisational performance, challenges and opportunities.
- Consult with Investment Directors accountable for the overall delivery of client KPIs and campaign delivery
- Cultivate a culture of Never Standing Still amongst the team
- As the HX Partnerships team, work cohesively with all craft teams (Investment, Digital and Performance) to allow for an integrated client solution delivery
- Lead the agency investment proposition driving the continual elevation of our product.
- Drive Publicis Investment Products and champion PMX deals successfully
- Champion strong and genuine relationships with media.
- Support and lead new business
Of course, we do require a specific skillset with strong knowledge across all media channels however, what is equally just as important is we hire someone:
Who has a genuine passion and curiosity for media
With an adaptive and growth mindset
Ready to take their media knowledge to the next level
What you’re looking for:
A supportive and collaborative culture
Clients who are open to be challenged and working progressively
A long term career; we have one of the best mobility programs GLOBALLY!
- Understanding of how a media agency works and extensive insight into media suppliers.
- Extensive experience working in the media industry within an Investment role.
- Proven strategic acumen and point of view on the media and communications industry
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to clearly convey information and ideas to individuals and teams in a way that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Strong attention to detail across all forecasting / deliverables and proven experience in exceeding client objectives.
- Advanced knowledge of all tools (TARDIIS, Fusion, Asteriod, Nielsen, MOVE, SpectraMD, TVMap)
- Able to provide solutions and think outside of the box
- A collaborative team member who thrives in working with others
- Has a curious nature with a willingness for continuous learning and fearless growth
Publicis Groupe believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
- Cover Letter
Contact Name: Sukhpal Sondh
Contact Number: Please apply via link and not email