Digital Experience Coordinator
Expiry Date: Friday, 29 October 2021Employer: Spark Foundry
Spark Foundry. Famously Effective. Not one or the other, both. The thrill of the idea made better still by the pride of watching it work. A magnetic combination. Attracting clients that become advocates and talent, driven to deliver. Award winning and business changing. But a vision cannot be realized without the right ingredients.
- Allsorts– We believe it takes Allsorts to get magical work. Diverse thinkers and diverse thinking. In what we do and who we are.
- Art and Evidence– Great ideas are only great ideas if they work. We believe it takes both Art and Evidence to thrive in the industry today. It’s one thing to dream it but another to prove it and it’s only great if you can do both,
- Royalty Makes Loyalty– There is a return on treating clients and partners like royalty. Nurturing clients’ business, listening to their needs and delivering excellence at every step allows us to build lasting and rewarding relationships.
- Good Humans- Decency in everything we do. Be a Good Human, Always. No matter who you are or who you think you are.
The purpose of the Digital Experience (DEX) Coordinator is to help the DEX Manager drive performance for client’s websites through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Conversion and Testing (CRO), Content and Digital Analytics.
- Reporting on all campaigns, prepare reports showing progress and identify weakness or lost opportunities
- Optimising campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Supporting the agency’s planning and strategy team
- Day to day search campaign implementation to a high level of quality
- Dealing with client administration and queries
Skills & Experience
- University degree qualification or higher. This role might be suited to someone who has studied Marketing, IT or Content Writing/Journalism.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel beneficial but not required
- Passionate about the media and advertising industry with an interest in new technology and digital media
- Analytical and numerate with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Attention to detail that is second to none
- Has a curious nature with a willingness for continuous learning and progression
We recognise balance and difference is important in all business. We encourage you, whatever your background, gender, religion or sexual orientation to apply. If you need other considerations or adjustments please highlight in your application and our Recruiter will be in touch.
Contact Name: Bronte Cavallero
Contact Number: Please apply via link and not email