MFA Digital Foundations e-Learning
The MFA Digital Foundations Program is available as e-Learning.
- In order to register – you must select a semester and register for both exams (Certificate I and Certificate II).
- Semesters run for 13 weeks. (including the two off-site exams).
There will be 2 semesters per year.
Ensure you check the semester and exam dates as the bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email to confirm your booking. You will only gain access to the platform when the semester begins. All registered participants will receive an email on the semester start date with details on how to access the e-Learning platform. Please note, prior to this email, you will not be able to access the content.
- This program will require 1-2 hours per week of e-Learning plus additional independent studying.
- For the best chance of success, we recommend you create study groups with your industry peers and seek a digital expert mentor within your business.
If you have already sat Certificate I and wish to take part in Certificate II ONLY, please contact us on email@example.com.