MFA Television Foundations Program
The MFA Television Program is available as e-Learning.
- In order to register, you must select a semester and register for an exam.
- Semesters run for 10 weeks. (including one exam- MFA Certification is achieved based on a pass rate of 80% or more).
- There will be 2 semesters per year, Autumn and Spring.
Ensure you check the semester and exam dates as the bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email to confirm your booking. You will only gain access to the platform when the semester begins. All registered participants will receive an email on the semester start date with details on how to access the e-Learning platform. Please note, prior to this email, you will not be able to access the content.
- Time required varies based on existing knowledge and learning styles. Plan for 2-5 hours per week.
An administration fee of $100 (plus GST) per individual.