MFA Television Foundations Program
**COVID-19 UPDATE**: Due to the current circumstances of COVID-19, we have made the decision to postpone our MFA e-Learning exams.The Autumn Semester for Television Foundations will, unfortunately, be canceled. For those who were already registered for this semester, your registration will automatically be moved to the Spring Semester instead. You can view the updated timetable HERE.
For any questions or issues regarding this, please email email@example.com.
The MFA Television Program is available as e-Learning.
- In order to register, you must select a semester and register for an exam.
- Semesters run for 10 weeks (including one exam)
- There will be 2 semesters per year, Autumn and Spring.
Ensure you check the semester and exam dates as the bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
We have introduced an additional Winter semester for 2020 only (starting July 13).
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email to confirm your booking. You will only gain access to the platform when the semester begins. All registered participants will receive an email on the semester start date with details on how to access the e-Learning platform. Please note, prior to this email, you will not be able to access the content.
- Time required varies based on existing knowledge and learning styles. Plan for 2-5 hours per week.
Individual access to the MFA e-learning is $800 (plus GST) per person.
If the company you work for is a member of NGEN (and not a member of the MFA) you are entitled to 20% discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a coupon code.